Atisan Barrels Selection - Small Barrels
In 2011, our agency started to include small wine and vinegar barrels as part of our Artisan Barrels Selection. These barrels have the same high quality of craftmanship as our previously cooper-branded small barrels. Our French oak small barrels are built by Allary, a cooperage founded in 1953 in Cognac.
Allary has crafted barrels of all sizes but specialized early on in small cooperage that requires a constant attention to detail and quality (link to Allary Cooperage site).
Our Hungarian oak small barrels are built by Balazs Nagy, a well-known and respected figure among Hungarian coopers (link to Balazs website here). Our American oak small barrels are made by The Oak Cooperage now 100% owned by Silver Oak Winery in Napa (link to The Oak Cooperage web site).
[ PRODUCTS ]
○ Small French oak barrel [5L]
○ Small French oak barrel [10L]
○ Small French oak barrel [20L]
○ Small French oak barrel [28L]
○ Small French oak barrel [55L]
○ Small Hungarian oak barrel [56L]
○ Small French oak barrel [110L]
○ Small Hungarian oak barrel [112L]
○ Small American oak barrel [113L]
○ Vinegar French oak barrel [3L/6L/10L]